Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Changes

There are already changes I need to do, just so you know. A lot of cuts and angle changes. Or just shot changes in general. No additions except for a quick shot of him realizing he's lost his hat and a new entrance for the zombie damsel.

Some examples of cuts:
- No more taking the sheriff badge. No sheriff indication whatsoever.
- As he exits the saloon, it'll cut to him looking around and then to his close-up. Not the other way around.
- No shot of the quadriplegic zombie before the hero trips over it.
- No overhead of the bar the first time because it sucks.

Some examples of changes:
- He'll look around frantically for his hat versus shooting at the zombies after it falls off.
- Zombie damsel will emerge from the crowd and have a grander entrance where she gradually inches close to him. This will add time, but I'm cutting so much away that I think I'll still be in the negatives overall.

I'm sure with class there will be more things to add to this list, but I guess if they're cuts then I should welcome those comments with open arms. I guess I'm really close to having a solid, not-confusing story. Just some minor tinkers and I'll finally be past this stage and be able to get on with my life.

1 comment:

Victor said...

I bet the transcript of that IM reads like gibberish in the morning.

I will try to clarify on Wednesday.