Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Another animatic...this time with sound! Kind of.

Ok, here's a new animatic. It's got really awful sound. Really awful. It's so bad, really, but I guess it's better than not having sound. This is actually the reason I'm hiring a sound designer - so I don't have to deal with this crap. But anyway, whatever. There are some timing issues going on with some of the more complicated shots because I was too lazy to actually shoot them with the timing I want. For example, the zombie chewing on the arm will be a few seconds longer. Also, I need to stagger the zombies on the train wreck. I'm burnt out, you guys, but I have to keep going. I guess I'm basically halfway done.

10/28 Animatic With Sound from Carder Scholin on Vimeo.
I don't really remember if I had something else to say.

1 comment:

hoser396 said...

You really got something going, your narrative is coming along and the timing is sweet. I like the scene were he shoots at the bottles and the Zombies. Small issue, its about a longer hold or close up of a zombie when the zombies come to life or dead I should say, right after the lightning hits. A gruesome pre-view of what the protagonist is about to face.