Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Some Color Keys

Ok, I'm doing this like six seconds before I have to go present my film to the grad students. Here are some color keys for the first and last portions of the film. I'll have the red (middle) portions up later, I guess. I'm just asking whether they like the film to be sepia or regular. What do you like? Tell me. The sepia is just a quickie Photoshop filter, and I think it could definitely use less shades of color. I'll see if I can whip something like that up later. Holy crap I'm late.


3 comments:

Lauren said...

I actally really like the sepia. But then again I am just a fan of it in general :P

Victor said...

Sepia! It has way more personality, IMO.

kmyrvold said...

I like both, although I honestly think that the colors in the top frame are cheerier and might make a better contrast to colors used in the impending zombie apocalypse. But they both look good.