Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Zombie Damsel's first appearance

OK so I did this shot today. It's right after the cowboy has run through the group of zombies after his hat, which has floated away because he fell down. I think the cowboy's animation is pretty good, but that the Damsel's needs some major cleanup and more frames later on.

Damsel Reappears from Carder Scholin on Vimeo.
After this shot, there's going to be a view of just the zombie damsel, and the camera is going to shake and zoom in as if the cowboy is still skidding to a halt in front of her.

Then she'll lunge, he'll fall, and things go from there.

Look at me! I updated without having to!

4 comments:

Emily said...

They're on separate layers right? I think the zombie damsel needs to turn and then the cowboy should jump back. Right now the motions are so close together it's hard to know where to look.

Victor said...

Ditto that. Check your arcs. I'm happy to see some progress! I love blog updates!

I'm so tired...

Daniela said...

Love the damsel's teeth :)
And I also agree with Emily and Victor about the timing.
Also - I like the sepia style for the coloring!

Sheila said...

I agree with Emily as well. Good work!