Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Animation - Done!

Remember this day, February 25, as the day I finished animating my senior thesis. Animating, not clean-up, color, backgrounds, or special effects, but animating. It's a big step. Hopefully the next portion of my life will go way more easily. It probably won't. I'm going to put up a picture locked version of my film on Saturday or something because I have to have it done anyway.

I realized Spring Break is like two and a half weeks away the other day and I freaked out. Where has this semester gone? Where has college gone? Did I live it up enough and make a decent amount of mistakes? Definitely not. This is not the place to wax about how I'd do college again, though, so let's just watch a small piece of animation I did this week instead. I realize the horse needs to turn more and stuff, but just live with it.


Untitled from Carder Scholin on Vimeo.

No comments: